Wednesday, August 31, 2005

What should I buy next?

OK, I either have, or have available to me for immediate use, the following firearms:

12 gauge Winchester Defender - home defense shotgun
12 gauge New England Pardner - hunting shotgun
.380 Bersa pistol - carry weapon
.38 Taurus revolver - carry weapon for my wife
.40 H&K USP - carry weapon when I'm not working
.45 Magnum Research/IMI - secondary carry weapon when I'm not working (and the wife wants the .40)
.22 Ruger 10-22 carbine - plinker and lots of fun
7mm Remington - cannon for hunting outside of Indy
7.62mm - AK-47 - recreational shooting

Any recommendations on what I should set up for my next purchase? I'm considering the following:

9mm semi-auto (a Glock maybe?)
.460 revolver
Semi-auto 12 gauge
Over/Under 12 gauge
.270 rifle
.243 rifle
.22-250 rifle
.458 rifle
.308 rifle
.30-30 lever action rifle

I'm open to other ideas as well, but those are the ones I'm chewing on right now.

Ultimately, other than a class 3 weapon, that's my whole list of what I want to own. Does anyone have any suggestions of what to get next?

Bartleby

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to recomend the M1A also. He beat me to it. Also, the Ruger mini-14 is a heck of a lot of fun.

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why not a good Bazooka?

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home